Sam has over 45 years of construction experience. He was a licensed adjuster for many major insurance companies and has built everything from commercial tens of millions of dollar projects to custom pools and backyards. He is a wealth of knowledge unsurpassed by few.
He is loyal and strait as an arrow. He won’t cut corners nor back down when his principles are challenged by the insurance industry. His workmanship is spotless. His life is dedicated to God, family and serving others.
He is a loving husband and father to 5 kids.
- 2 dogs
- 1 bird
- Served our country in the gulf wars
- Devout Christian youth minister
- Avid outdoorsman
- Huge stature yet with a heart to match
- Well known and respected insurance adjuster and appraiser
- Eagle Scout
- Multiple missions to Guatemala, Australia and stateside charity missions
- Quality driven.