Commercial Roof Coating
When it comes to the overall care of your commercial property, the roof of the building is more than likely the last thing that comes to mind unless it starts leaking or gets damaged significantly.
Roof replacement solutions might cost thousands or even millions of dollars depending on the overall size and quality of the commercial property. In most typical cases, when the new roof installation is required, the entire roof has to be torn down due to the respective building codes. However, there could be another alternative to roof replacements –commercial roof coating solutions.
What is Commercial Roof Coating?
For the majority of commercial building owners out there, the fact that commercial roof coating is a viable option is still an unknown.
Roof coatings are also referred to as elastomeric coatings. Typically, commercial roof coatings are polymer-based liquid compounds that are either rolled directly on the existing roof or sprayed all over to achieve the desired results.
When the roof coatings are applied correctly, they can help in creating water-right, durable, and seamless roofing surfaces or membranes.
Types of Commercial Roof Coatings
When you are looking for reliable commercial roofing solutions from a professional Dallas roof coating contractor like us, here are some of the different types of roof coatings you should know about:
- Acrylic: Acrylic coating on commercial roofs are usually water-based and tend to offer a wide range of potential benefits. Having low flammability to ensuring the low potential for significant hazards, the acrylic roof coatings are also available in a wide range of color options for the enhanced results.
- Silicone: Silicone roof coatings are one of the most famous coating options out there. This is because the silicone roof coating is made to withstand extreme temperatures –especially in areas that have high UV exposures.
- Foam: Foam commercial roof coatings are also another popular choice –particularly for the Built Up Roofs and other types of single-ply roofing systems. Foam roof coatings are known to be highly energy-efficient and offer the assurance of a longer lifespan in comparison to other roof coating membranes.
Benefits of Commercial Roof Coating Services
When you make use of the professional range of commercial roof coating services that we offer, here are some of the potential benefits that you can expect:
- Better heat reflection for ensuring a cooler and more comfortable living environment.
- Highly energy-efficiency.
- Seamless and watertight for enhanced lifespan.
- Fire resistant, leading to potentially less commercial property insurance rates.
- High durability and low maintenance.
From testing to prepping the roof surface on any commercial building, we’re your Dallas roof coating experts with over sixty years of experience.
If you’re a commercial property owner considering roof coating as an option for your building reach out to us for a complimentary consultation.